Hi everybody.. If u want to share ur pre marriage story, please don't hesitate to drop ur story to inky_fastragris@yahoo.com..I will gladly accept and translate the story by your permission.. thank you for sharing with us..

I met my wife at the first time when I and my friend visited her in the dormitory. She was the center manager of the dormitory where she worked for. She had double job as the manager and nurse as well at that time.

I still remembered when the first time I saw her, I had no feeling at all. I was there only for accompanying my friend to meet the woman he crushed for. So then, we had chit chat here and there. Surprisingly, it was me and her that had a hilarious chatting, even my friend was only talking a bit.

After having a very nice first meeting with her, I had a good point about her, especially on her way of thinking and maturity. Nevertheless, I knew for sure that my friend's feeling to her couldn't make our new friendship came to an end. Then regularly, I often visited her at work or dormitory. I always tried to make unusual reason only to have a further discussion with her. Moreover, I had known from my friend that she came from the same hometown as mine.

Not long after several meetings, I had a thought that I had been ready to get married. I had already got a fixed job. Finally, she found that we had the same purpose for the future. So then, we continued our relationship as more than just friend. We planned for getting married. In another hand, my friend didn't know that I was getting closer with the woman she crushed for.

I met many difficulties to have an agreement with my wife's family. It was merely because of education and economic reason. I almost gave up at that time, yet my wife continuously fired up me to never stop at struggling it. In the middle of hopelessness and tiredness, I asked to God to give the best way of us.

The next day, I found God's miracle had come. The agreement was suddenly accepted. Then, as soon as possible, we prepared for our wedding, while my friend didn't know at all that the woman she was in love was going to be my wife. My friend just knew about it when he visited her at dormitory to say his feeling and asked her to marry him...well, he had been loser since I got my first step ahead.

Thank you God, at last On November 2nd, 1980, we officially became wife and husband.

For all men who have already had a woman that you are trusted to be your future, Go For It, Just In Action and let God leads you the way. Being shy like a cat and just wait for your future will result at nothing, because I believe our soulmate has been there for us, our duty only for picking her/him up through continous effort and pray.

Never let your best destiny created by God away! Bismillah and Take Action Now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment