Hi everybody.. If u want to share ur pre marriage story, please don't hesitate to drop ur story to inky_fastragris@yahoo.com..I will gladly accept and translate the story by your permission.. thank you for sharing with us..

I met my husband at first time in green campus, in Makassar. I just knew him when we were doing our final research, even though we--I was the student from year of 1992 and my husband was the student of 1990—had been long having many activities at the campus, yet we had just met when we almost graduate in 1996.

My husband said that he had been admiring me for so long but he wasn’t brave enough to express it because I had many man friends. This was because me and my husband were the students of engineering faculty, so there were more men than women. Then, my husband was only being a "secret admirer ".....

However, a mate already has been arranged by God. One night when my friend,Rafi wanted to come to my house to deliver books, Rafi asked my husband to accompany him. What happens then was, my husband surprised unbelievably to know that the house he visited was my house... “I was trembling at that time” said my husband. Well, actually when I saw my husband at first sight, I immediately felt in love. There was our initial meeting. Because my husband knew that Rafi, his friend was also admiring me, then my husband chose to keep the distance with me. In fact, Rafi and I were only just friend.

Time passed by, I could only wait and wait, because we as women tried to wait for action from the men first. Tired of waiting, I decided to go home to Denpasar, met my parents on duty there.

I had not been even a day in Bali, and my husband expressed his feeling by phone. What a man! So my husband had to wait 6 months to meet me again. It was merely because I wanted to go back to Makassar only if there was a job to do there. Little by little, he sent me the information about the vacancy in Makassar. Actually that was strategy to send me back again to Makassar.

In 1997, I had a call for an interview in a private company . It's all thanks to my husband that finally brought me back to Makassar.

At the airport my husband picked me up and expressed his feeling, and showed his repent. It was sad and happy moment as well.

Time passed by and we’ve known each other very well, so that we wanted to get married soon. However, because my husband had no a fixed job, our plan was delayed. Until we met with someone wise said “Married is a blessed thing and the easiness for people who wanted to get married soon would come easily”. It was proven indeed, after a week we decidedto get married, my fiance got a call from a mining company in Sumbawa Subhanallah. He works there until now.

Finally, on 5 September 1999, we, Alhamdulillah get married and now we are blessed to have one son aged 8 years old.

For those who plan to get married, do not delay, do it as soon as possible, because God has already promised the easiness for people who carry a good intention and make it real as soon as possible.

A marriage will be more beautiful with a difference. Do not think in a marriage there will be no problem. The more problem the more beautiful we find the pleasant part from our marriage. The difference in the household is the most wonderful and diverting thing. I hope we can become a Sakinah, mawaddah and warahmah family and hold together until death separates. Amen.

Congratulations, for those who are currently getting married, hopefully you are blessed to become a warahmah Sakinah mawaddah family, Amen ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment